Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Expand your opportunities when you join EDUCAUSE as a corporate member.
Corporations serving the higher education information technology market, and other related associations and organizations are invited to become corporate members. By joining EDUCAUSE, your organization will connect with over 68,000 higher education professionals from colleges and universities around the world. And you’ll be recognized for supporting the mission of the higher education community.
EDUCAUSE membership brings value to your corporation through interaction with higher education decision makers, access to programs and conferences that provide insight into your customers' most important issues, and the opportunity to take advantage of an expanding array of marketing options designed to maximize customer reach and visibility.
Expanded Access to Your Target Market
- Discounted pricing and priority exhibit space selection at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference*
- Discounted pricing for corporate participation at several other conferences throughout the year
- Advertising discounts in EDUCAUSE Review, our award-winning magazine (readership of 46,000)
- Member listing in the online EDUCAUSE Member Directory
- Exclusive access to member mailing lists for targeted direct mail campaigns and 1,000 free names on one list rental per membership year
- ddkidDddDis DisDdDiscounted pricing on job listings through the EDUCAUSE Career Center
- Free postings on the EDUCAUSE Press Release Service
- Use of the EDUCAUSE Corporate Member Icon
*Member pricing for the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference assumes the company is a member at the time of booth selection and at the onset of the conference.
Insight into Your Customers' Key Issues
- Free preconference sessions at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference
- Free webinars throughout the year focused on higher education IT issues
- Discounted pricing for attendance at conferences
- Up to 20 free subscriptions to EDUCAUSE Review
- Free articles and discounted courses from Project Management Institute
To get the most out of your corporate membership, companies that join will need to designate one primary representative and up to 19 additional participating representatives. Participating representatives receive a complimentary subscription to EDUCAUSE Review.
The role of the primary representative includes:
- Keeping your organization informed of EDUCAUSE programs that might benefit them by forwarding applicable association communications
- Updating your representative roster for your organization online. If you do not have an EDUCAUSE login, you will need to create one for access to this feature.
- Providing payment of annual membership dues for the annual cycle
The corporate membership period runs from July 1 to June 30. Companies are welcome to join throughout the year. 2014/2015 dues are noted below.
- Jul/Aug/Sep: $2,600 (100 percent of annual dues)
- Oct/Nov/Dec: $1,950 (75 percent of annual dues)
- Jan/Feb/Mar: $1,300 (50 percent of annual dues)
- Apr/May/Jun: $650 (25 percent of annual dues)
EDUCAUSE is a qualified 501(c)(3) organization under the Internal Revenue Code. Corporate members may be able to deduct 100% of their membership dues as a regular business expense. Members with questions should consult with their tax advisor.
For more information or assistance in applying for membership, contant Member Services.