Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Associations and Other Related Organizations
EDUCAUSE actively engages with colleges and universities, corporations, foundations, government, and other nonprofit associations to further the mission of transforming higher education through the use of information technology. Our strategic direction is to serve as a leader for the profession, convening the community on significant technology issues facing member institutions and higher education overall.
The breadth of professionals represented, our shared mission, and our collaborative spirit reflect our strong commitment to advancing the mission of higher education and growing the IT profession. As an associate member of EDUCAUSE, your organization will stay abreast of what's happening in higher education IT.
benefits of associate membership
EDUCAUSE membership opens the door for your entire organization to experience a wide range of benefits.
- Multiple, free subscriptions to the award-winning EDUCAUSE Review magazine—providing thought-leadership and valuable perspectives
- Complimentary access to all published books and monographs—covering forward-looking topics in higher education
- Special e-mail issues, alerts, and policy briefs—informing you of just-released resources and developments
- Discounted registration for annual, regional, and affiliate conferences and seminars—valuable professional development offered in-person and online
- Discounted rates for Career Center job postings—the leading job site for our profession
- Benefits from the Project Management Institute—discounted course and free articles
Membership is open to organizations rather than individuals. Each organization has a primary representative who is the liaison for membership. Organizations that are not accredited higher education institutions are categorized as associate members. Associate membership offers all of the benefits of regular membership, except for the ability to vote in elections for the board of directors and serve on the board of directors.
Associations, state and federal agencies, system offices, and other nonprofit organizations may join EDUCAUSE for a flat annual fee of $1,420. Organizations may join at any time during the year at a prorated dues amount.