Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Join over 1,800 colleges and universities collaborating on common higher education IT challenges—sharing the mission of transforming higher education through the use of information technology. Our community members—Associate's colleges to research institutions, public and private, large and small—have similar challenges. EDUCAUSE helps those at your institution who lead, manage, and use information resources to shape strategic decisions at every level.
EDUCAUSE helps your organization address important higher education issues including:
- enterprise systems
- teaching and learning
- professional development
- identity management
- emerging trends and technology
Through various programs and events, EDUCAUSE and its members contribute to thought leadership on major issues, help clarify the current environment, document effective practices, and discuss how emerging trends and technologies may influence the evolution of our profession.
Benefits of membership
EDUCAUSE membership opens the door for your entire institution—those who work directly in IT and faculty and staff who use or manage information technology across campus—to experience a wide range of benefits.
- Multiple, free subscriptions to the award-winning EDUCAUSE Review magazine—providing thought-leadership and valuable perspectives
- Complimentary access to all published books and monographs—covering forward-looking topics in higher education
- Special e-mail issues, alerts, and policy briefs—informing you of just-released resources and developments
- Discounted registration for annual, regional, and affiliate conferences and seminars—valuable professional development offered in-person and online
- Discounted rates for Career Center job postings—the leading job site for our profession
- Benefits from the Project Management Institute—discounted course and free articles
Membership is open to institutions rather than individuals. Each organization has a primary representative who is the liaison for membership. Membership dues are tiered based on organization size and type.
Options for Individuals Retiring or Changing Jobs
Retired members: If you have been employed by a member institution, upon your retirement you may request that EDUCAUSE change your status to "retired." This will allow you to register for any EDUCAUSE event at the member rate. It does not include other member benefits or subscriptions to the print magazine EDUCAUSE Review. To activate your "retired" status, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members who are "between jobs": If you have recently left employment at a member institution, you may choose to request to be recognized by EDUCAUSE for a period of up to 12 months. While you are in transition, you will be able to receive the member rate if you register for any EDUCAUSE conferences or events. This status does not include other member benefits or subscriptions to the print magazine EDUCAUSE Review. To request that your status be changed in this manner, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You will be contacted by EDUCAUSE for more information.