Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
ACTI provides a venue for IT professionals from diverse higher education institutions to collaborate on core technology challenges.
Technology continues to evolve rapidly not only in networking, but also in computation and storage and in the four principal college and university application areas—administrative systems, teaching and learning, research and community services. Yet, there has been no venue where IT professionals from diverse institutions, with varying capabilities and resources, can come together to address these converging challenges.
A primary goal of ACTI is to help higher education institutions transfer wisdom with regard to these challenges across institutions. ACTI provides structures through which IT professionals can collaborate with their colleagues in preparing for the imminent future.
ACTI members will be the driving force in choosing what technological challenges and questions the new enterprise will tackle. The ACTI Priorities Committee determines how ACTI resources will be allocated to the various projects. The Priorities Committee consists of representatives from each ACTI working group, other ACTI member representatives, and EDUCAUSE staff.
- ACTI Update: Meeting Report (November 2012)
Highlights from the November 6, 2012 meeting.
- ACTI at EDUCAUSE Annual Conference 2012 (November 2012)
- ACTI Community Update Video (October 2012)
An overview of ACTI and an update on recent working group projects.
- ACTI 2012 Member Meeting Report (April 2012)
- ACTI 2012 Meeting Presentations
- ACTI 2011-2012 Program Overview
- ACTI 2011 Activities and Progress: Year-in-Review Report
- ACTI 2011 Meeting Report (July 2011)
Overview of the July 7–8 in-person meeting and its outcomes, including what next steps ACTI will take.
- ACTI 2010-2011 Program Overview
- ACTI Presentation (October 2010)
Presented by former EDUCAUSE Vice President Greg Jackson at EDUCAUSE 2010 in Anaheim, CA.
- ACTI Prospectus (September 2010)
By former EDUCAUSE Vice President Greg Jackson, the organizational design committee of EDUCAUSE members, and invited colleagues.
- Net@EDU Archives: The forerunner to ACTI