The best thinking in higher education IT...
Play an active part in the premier higher education IT event by submitting a proposal to present at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference. Help create an innovative and informative program, grow your professional network, gain personal recognition, and highlight your institution's achievements.
Why Present at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference?
Presenting at EDUCAUSE 2016 provides an opportunity to build your professional network and learn, reflect, and engage with colleagues. EDUCAUSE offers multiple opportunities to present, on-site or online.
Presenting a content-rich session as an individual or a team is a wonderful way to share knowledge, experiences, ideas, and information. Submit a proposal to share your future directions, best practices, stories on successful collaborations, or solutions to community-wide issues.
As you prepare your proposal to present at EDUCAUSE 2016:
- Those interested in higher education IT—representatives from institutions of higher education, associations, or corporations and consultants—are encouraged to submit proposals.
- Presenters can select to be considered for multiple presentation formats: face-to-face, online only, or both face-to-face and online as a webcast.
- As you think about the best format to propose, remember that all sessions should be designed to incorporate interactivity with the audience.
- It is very important to clearly articulate intended learning outcomes: the specific knowledge to be acquired as a result of attending your session.
- For more advice on crafting your proposal for maximum impact, visit the EDUCAUSE Presenter Concierge.
The Best Thinking from 2015
If you're looking for resources from the best thinking in higher ed IT event held in Indianapolis and online in 2015, you can access presenter slides, handouts and resources by finding the session name and clicking on the available resources from the proceedings listing.