Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
CIO & Senior IT Leader Experience
CIOs and Senior IT Leaders: Thank you for making this year's EDUCAUSE Annual Conferece one of our best yet. More than 750 of you—nearly a 10 percent increase over 2009—joined us for the CIO and Senior IT Leader Experience in Anahiem to convene, reflect, and strategize.
You can now access many conference resources showcasing the best thinking in higher education IT including PowerPoint presentations, podcasts, streamed sessions, and a social media summary.
Tell Us What You Think
The CIO and Senior IT Leader Experience was a new offering in 2010 based on member feedback and ideas. Send us a message at E10CIO@educause.edu to tell us what you thought about the experience and offer your thoughts and suggestions for next year.
- The CIO Lounge – Room 201A, reserved for you in the convention center
- CIO Constituent Group Meeting
- Kuali Foundation Open Meeting with CIOs and Senior IT Leaders
- Canadian University Council of CIOs/le Conseil des Dirigeants Principaux de L'information des Universités Canadiennes (CUCCIO-CDPIUC) Reception for CIOs
- Share Ideas for the 2011 Enterprise Conference with Program Chair Mark Askren
- InCommon Overview and Discussion for CIOs and Senior IT Leaders
- Core Data Service Redesign Open House, Redesign of the Core Data Service, and Core Data Service 2009 Results
- CIO-Only Exhibit Hall Hour—Focused time with exhibitors, door prizes for the first 50 visitors, and the chance to win five free EDUCAUSE 2011 registrations for your campus
- Dinner Sign-up Sheets—Visit the CIO Lounge, Room 201A, to sign-up for Wednesday and Thursday dinner reservations
CIOs and senior IT leaders: Ask questions, share insights, and collaborate with your peers by tweeting (#E10CIO) or posting comments below.