ANAHEIM AND ONLINE
Save the date for the best thinking in higher education IT...
Agenda and Program
The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference offers a robust, member-driven program, focused on providing value you can use all year long. In addition to the general session speakers, networking, and experience you'll gain on-site at EDUCAUSE 2013, here are a few more details about what you can expect:
The Anaheim conference begins at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 15. Both the on-site and online conference activities run from 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, October 15, to 11:15 a.m. Friday, October 18. Preconference seminars are offered on Tuesday, October 14, for additional fees.
The complete daily agenda will be online in July.
These intensive, in-depth, and highly interactive seminars provide attendees with a chance to explore key issues, tools, and subjects in great detail. (Please note: A separate registration and fee are required.)
- Professional Development/Training
- Risk Management
- Social Media/Networking/Web 2.0 and 3.0
- Strategic Communication, Media and Marketing
- Strategic Value of IT
- Student Success/Learning Outcomes
- Universal Design/Accessibility
Additional Resources and Activities
- Recharge at Power Stations—Conveniently located, these stations give you a place to plug in and power up your electronic devices.
- Meet EDUCAUSE Staff—Meet the folks who translate your needs into initiatives, working groups, and collaborative resources. Share your feedback and find out what's on the horizon for 2013 at EDUCAUSE Central.
- Stay Connected—Send daily messages to your colleagues and staff sharing new ideas and solutions, and contacts you've made that will make a difference to your campus this year. EDUCAUSE 2013 will also host its own Twitter feed, Facebook page, individual session comment areas, and more.