The CIO Experience brings together hundreds of CIOs and leadership aspirants from around the world and representing all types and sizes of colleges and universities. These leaders share the passion for creating a vital, collaborative community and a better understanding of the strategic role of technology in higher education.
At the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, CIOs create connections, build teams, and focus on the future. Together we inspire each other to lead change and empower transformation.
- Discuss top IT issues at the CIO Constituent Group Meeting.
- Contribute to the understanding of IT’s role in institutional change during small-group conversations.
- Increase your opportunities for advancement with complimentary career coaching.
- Expand your personal network in the CIO Lounge.
- Sharpen IT leadership skills at the Hawkins Leadership Roundtable—for new CIOs and those actively seeking the CIO role (limited seating and separate registration/fee required).
CIO Career Coaching
Complimentary and confidential one-on-one career advice meetings with executive search firm representatives will be available to higher education CIOs and CIO aspirants registered for EDUCAUSE 2015. The sign up form will be available September 2. Learn More >
The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference program committee recommendations these executive-level discussions:
- Touchy and True: Unconscious Bias and You
- How Organizations Can Learn from Failure
- The Last Buggy Whip: Envisioning the Future of IT
- The IT Org Chart of the Future
- CIOs Reach Across the Aisle to Enable Collaborative Research Innovation
- CIO and Senior Academic Leader Roundtable
- CISO and CIO: Is the "S" the Only Difference?
- Enablers: Academic and Technology Partnerships That Changed the Student Success Game, Part II
- Student Success and IT Infrastructure: Stories from the C-Suite
Hawkins Leadership Roundtable
HLR convenes new CIOs and those actively seeking a CIO role to focus on high-level IT questions, discuss important IT leadership issues, and engage in intensive networking with peers and experienced CIOs. HLR has reached maximum capacity and is taking a waitlist. Learn more.
- CIO Constituent Group Meeting
Tuesday, October 27, 3:00–4:30 p.m. (ET)
- Member meetings for EDUCAUSE partner organizations