Hawkins Leadership Roundtable
The Hawkins Leadership Roundtable is a leadership development program for new CIOs and individuals actively seeking a CIO role. During this interactive learning experience, a team of CIOs guides discussion to explore:
- What are the leadership implications regarding the IT issues and trends you're hearing about in sessions?
- How can you apply key session takeaways to create and support an IT leadership agenda on your campus?
- What are the next steps for incorporating lessons learned into your work when you return to your campus?
You'll benefit in these ways:
- You'll have time for reflection, synthesis, and informal networking during the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference.
- You'll develop lasting relationships with a cohort you can to turn for advice and guidance as you progress in the CIO role.
The roundtable provides over six hours of networking and mentoring integrated over the three days of the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference. The program includes lunch sessions on Wednesday and Thursday, an evening reception on Thursday, a mentoring session, and concludes with a roundtable breakfast on the final day of the Annual Conference.
Program details will be posted here when the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference program is announced at the end of July.