The EDUCAUSE 2015 print program is a key resource for attendees as they navigate the conference program, find networking opportunities, and explore the exhibit hall. Placing an ad in this highly visible publication ensures that your company information is seen by thousands of conference attendees.
- Outside Back Cover: $12,500
- Inside Front Cover: $7,800
- Sold - Inside Back Cover: $5,800
- Sold - Outside Back Cover (Pocket Schedule At-a-Glance): $6,800
The EDUCAUSE Review print magazine is seen by more than 57,000 influential IT professionals each issue and the online edition receives 100,000 page views per month.
Start promoting your presence at the annual conference today by taking advantage of advertising opportunities in our print and online editions, as well as our weekly content alert e-mail blasts.
Conference Issue: Get Double Exposure
With ads starting as low as $300, the November/December issue is the ultimate way to promote your company to the higher education IT community. This issue is mailed to 22,000 readers prior to EDUCAUSE 2015, as well as distributed to event attendees. Reserve space by August 28.
Contact Bridget Oakes, Corporate Relations Manager, to reserve your ad space today.
Exclusive Advertising in EDUCAUSE 2015 Communications
New for 2015, we’re offering an exclusive advertising spot in pre-conference e-mail messages, as well as advertising placement in our daily attendee e-mails during the conference. This advertising opportunity will help you reach your targeted audience prior to and during the Annual Conference.
Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Dedicated advertising spot in pre-conference promotional messages, prominently located in the right column on the top half of the message. 250 pixels x 250 pixels advertisement provided by advertiser.
- Dedicated advertising spot in daily conference e-mails sent to all attendees Tuesday-Friday. 250 pixels x 250 pixels advertisement provided by advertiser.
- Pre-conference promotional messages sent to mailing lists ranging from ~20,000 to 45,000 recipients.
- Daily conference messages sent to on-site attendees with an average open rate of 48%.
Banners & Escalator Runners
Located in highly visible areas of the convention center, banners and escalator runners are a great way to promote your company's products and services, generate brand awareness, and drive attendees to your booth.
Included in the cost are banner production, hanging, and teardown.
Aisle Banners (Exhibit Hall)
Looking to drive attendees directly to your booth in the exhibit hall? Showcasing your company logo and booth number on aisle signs will let attendees know where you're located.
Price: $1,500 each; all 17 aisles, $15,000
Hotel Key Cards
Create brand awareness by customizing hotel key cards with your company information. Choose from three of the largest attendee hotels.
- Marriott Downtown (550 Cards/1,100 Keys) Single Side: $5,000
- Marriott Downtown (550 Cards/1,100 Keys) Double Sided: $6,000
- Westin (500 Cards/1,000 Keys) Single Side: $5,000
- Westin (500 Cards/1,000 Keys) Double Sided: $6,000