Present and Collaborate
Participate in a 50-minute session that brings together industry and institutional thought leadership communities. These sessions are designed to facilitate intentional dialogue, bridge R&D, and promote product development (not for the purpose of marketing and/or sales).
Corporations will need to submit a session description (title, 50-word abstract, presenter information, domain, and three outcomes), which will be reviewed and approved by EDUCAUSE. Your session day and time will be slotted based on your topic and how it best fits within the overall conference program. These sessions run concurrently with up to 23 other sessions.
- Driving Innovation in Teaching and Learning
- Enabling the Data-Driven Decision-Making Environment
- Innovating in IT Infrastructure and Cloud-Based IT Environments
- Leading and Partnering Strategically across the Academy
- Producing, Distributing, and Using Digital-Based Knowledge
- Reducing and Managing Risk in a Digital World
- Transforming the Student Experience
*Price: $4,550 member / $5,100 nonmember
*Presenters do not receive a complimentary registration, but can be registered as exhibitors or choose from other registration options.
Suggested Session Formats Include:
Industry and Client-Led Session
This session is a presentation given by a client of a corporation (at least one higher education institution required). A subject matter expert from your corporation is present to add to the discussion. Your client will demonstrate the benefits your company's solutions have had on campus, enabling them to speak to general benefits for other campuses. Q&A provides for valuable interaction between the client/corporation and the audience.
Industry and Campus Hot-Topic Panel
This session consists of a panel of three subject-matter experts (at least one institutional representative is required) and a moderator. The topic should address a hot topic of key interest to higher education; emerging trends; research; and strategies, technologies, and business offerings.
Private Meeting Suites in the Exhibit Hall
Make it easy to meet with clients throughout the day. Located on the exhibit floor, suites are open during exhibit hall hours. Note: You must be an exhibiting company to secure a meeting suite.
All suites include:
- 13' x 13' x 8' hard-wall room with lockable door in the exhibit hall
- Identification sign with company name
- One wired Ethernet connection
- Basic electricity
- No ceiling
- Standard carpet
Additional In-Suite Opportunities: (at company's cost)
- Order furniture and brand the suite (through Freeman)
- Serve food and beverage in the suites (arranged through Aramark)
- Audiovisual (through PRG)