ANAHEIM AND ONLINE
The Best Thinking in Higher Education IT
A Great Idea for Your New Idea!
If you are an emerging company with great ideas, this is the perfect place to develop relationships, get targeted feedback, and build awareness for your company. For a discounted participation fee of $675, you could be among 30 start-ups that will interact directly with our attendees on the exhibit hall floor.
Don't miss this opportunity to get to know your target market and also make that lasting impression among the thousands of exhibit hall visitors at EDUCAUSE 2013.
Note: Start-up companies that choose to participate should focus on product and service feedback, as well as learning from the market rather than sales and promotion.
For companies to be eligible to participate, they must meet the following requirements:
- Employ 50 or fewer individuals
- Have less than $1 million in annual revenue
- Be five years or less from when your product/service was started
- Designate over half of the company resources to R&D
- Have less than 10% of the institutional market share or less than 10% of the target user base/consumer audience for your designated product/service
- Accept the Start-Up Alley participation terms and conditions
Contracts will be reviewed for eligibility before space is assigned in Start-Up Alley.
What's in It for You?
If selected to participate in Start-Up Alley, your company will enjoy:
- An all-inclusive rate of $675 (table, chairs, Internet, and electrical included)
- A chance to interact with 250 leading technology companies
- Exposure to thousands of EDUCAUSE members and attendees through conference promotions and on-site interaction
- Two complimentary exhibitor registrations
- A special corporate preconference session/mixer geared specifically to emerging companies
This could be a game-changing event for your company, so fill out the participation contract today!