Start-Up Alley: Sold Out
A Great Idea for New Ideas!
Start-Up Alley is back! If you are a new company with great ideas, this is the perfect place to develop relationships, get targeted feedback, and build awareness of your company. For a discounted participation fee of $600, you could be among 30 start-ups who will interact directly with our attendees on the exhibit hall floor. You could also be one of the companies selected to participate in the first ever EDUCAUSE Game Changers Business Competition (complete with generous prize packages from EDUCAUSE and Google), that could potentially catapult you to the top of the competition.
Don't miss this opportunity to get to know your target market and also make that lasting impression among the thousands of exhibit hall visitors to the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference 2012.
Note: Start-up companies that choose to participate should focus on product and service feedback, as well as learning from the market rather than sales and promotion.
For companies to be eligible to participate, they must meet the following requirements:
- Employ 50 or less individuals
- Have less than one million dollars in annual revenue
- Be five years or less from when your product/service was started
- Designate over half of the company resources to R&D
- Have less than 10% of the institutional market share or less than 10% of the target user base/consumer audience for your designated product/service
- Accept the Start-Up Alley participation terms and conditions
What's In It For You
If selected to participate in Start-Up Alley, your company will enjoy:
- An EXCLUSIVE discounted participation rate of only $600
- Reserved exhibit hall space with one table and two chairs
- Internet and electrical hookups
- Preconference marketing promotion
- A listing in conference program and on-site kiosks
- A chance to participate in the first ever EDUCAUSE Game Changers Business Competition
- A special Corporate Connection educational session geared specifically to start-up companies
This could be a game-changing event for your company, so fill out the participation contract today!