Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Financial assistance is available to help with professional development; recognizing a combination of past achievement, personal and institutional commitment, potential benefit, and financial need.
A complete application includes:
- Completed online application form with:
- Demographic information (Name, Title, Institution, Contact information)
- One eligible 2017 EDUCAUSE event selected
- Responses to the following questions:
- Why should you be selected as an EDUCAUSE Fellowship Awardee?
- In light of limited professional development resources, how will your attendance at the selected event benefit your institution?
- What are the previous related professional development experiences, please specify courses, seminars, conferences, you have attended during the past two years?
- Established EDUCAUSE Profile, members.educause.edu, including short professional bio highlighting accomplishments, honors, and recognitions; written in the third-person point of view; and presenting information chronologically. (Note: if selected as a recipient, the bio will be used for any Fellowship program promotional placements.)
- Email the following to Fellowships@educause.edu:
- Your current resume
- Two letters of recommendations, either signed and scanned as PDF or a digitally signed PDF, one from a supervisor and one from a professional colleague you work with regularly. Each letter must address the following, each not to exceed 500 words:
- How have you observed the applicant demonstrate initiative and/or leadership?
- What are some of the outcomes resulting from the applicant’s initiative and/or leadership?