Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Financial assistance is available to help with professional development; recognizing a combination of past achievement, personal and institutional commitment, potential benefit, and financial need.
>> Application Deadline: September 9, 2013
This brief application must be prepared by the applicant on his or her own behalf. The form will not allow you to save your work mid-process or to edit after submission. You may wish to print out a copy of the form, then draft your responses in your word processing program so you can simply cut and paste into the appropriate fields. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Length of time you have been employed at your current institution
- Institution demographics: Carnegie class, student FTE, and EDUCAUSE membership status
- Indication of financial need for professional development
- Information about Ryland Fellowships you may have received in the past, if applicable
- Your first and second choices of eligible events for the coming year (Fellowships support attendance at one event.)
- Personal statements showing the value and potential impact of the Fellowship
- A statement of support from a senior administrator at your institution
Women submitting grant applications to the Jane N. Ryland Fellowship Program will be considered for the Diane Balestri Memorial Scholarship.