Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Plan and Promote
Hosting any successful event requires prior planning and promotion. To make this easy, we've compiled the tools below for you to use "as is" or to customize and transform them to fit the needs of your audience and institution.
Planning Your On-Campus Event
- Event Planning Checklist: Use this worksheet to ensure you've considered all the requirements for hosting an on-site event, from securing the space and technology to considering promotional materials and food.
- Pre-Event Survey Template: Learn more about your participants using this customizable survey to gather information about their background and interest in the topic.
- Pre-Event Survey Tips: Consider ways to use and share feedback from pre- and post-event surveys.
Promoting Your On-Campus Event
- Here are "Seven Ways to Promote Your Offline Event Using Social Media"
- E-mail Template: Spread the word and help solicit RSVPs to your event using this customizable template.
- EDUCAUSE On Campus Poster: Simply download this poster, add your event information, and print it on 11" x 17" paper.
- EDUCAUSE On Campus Logo: Download the following logo to display in e-mails, flyers, presentation slides, and web pages for your event. Download the EPS version for print needs. Download the JPEG for electronic/web needs.
Logo Guidelines: Please keep the following guidelines in mind when using our logo.
- Logo may be used only to promote EDUCAUSE On Campus events.
- Keep a blank space equal to 1 times the height of the EDUCAUSE rectangle on all sides of the graphic to maintain proper staging.
- Keep logo size large enough to ensure all text is legible.
- Please do not alter the EDUCAUSE On Campus logo.