Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Special Topic Events
These events provide in-depth exploration of the association's three main focus areas of Enterprise and Infrastructure, Policy and Security, and Teaching and Learning, as well as IT leadership and management areas.
Focus Area and Special Topic Events
EDUCAUSE organizes its efforts around three IT Focus Areas—Enterprise and Infrastructure; Policy and Security; and Teaching and Learning. Associated with these Focus Areas are events which concentrate on IT topics relevant to each. In addition to these, special topic events are available to provide a more in-depth exploration of IT leadership and management areas.
Enterprise and Infrastructure
ACTI Meetings provide IT professionals, from diverse institutions, a venue to come together to address core technology challenges. Annual face-to-face meetings, working groups, and webinars provide members an opportunity to learn about and discuss relevant topics.
- The Enterprise IT Leadership Conference offers a unique opportunity to bring your campus enterprise-wide challenges to the table for discussion, feedback, and collaborative problem solving with leading college and university CIOs and executive IT leaders.
Policy and Security
- The Campus IT Policy Workshop is a hands-on learning experience for campus IT staff who find themselves engaging with policies that go beyond IT, and their non-IT counterparts whose work depends on IT. Seasoned practitioners will present case studies and hands-on activities focused on the importance of campus policy and how it impacts IT services.
- The Security Professionals Conference is the premier cybersecurity gathering for those in the higher education community responsible for the protection of privacy and data flowing in or out of an institution.
Teaching and Learning
- ELI offers the teaching and learning community various opportunities for engagement and interaction, both online and face-to-face, throughout the year. Participate in online focus sessions, seminars and courses and attend one of the largest gatherings of higher education teaching and learning professionals each year at the ELI Annual Meeting.
Special Topic Events
- The ECAR Symposium is designed to foster dialogue from a variety of perspectives on the key issues surrounding the selection, deployment, management, and socialization of new information technologies in higher education. The focus is on stimulating dialogue among higher education IT leaders and innovators.
- EDUCAUSE Live! is a series of free, hour-long interactive webinars on critical information technology topics in higher education. Each webinar is delivered live using online audio and video/image presentation technology, allowing you to interact directly with the host and guests through your web browser.
- EDUCAUSE Sprints bring the community together on big topics in higher education IT. A Sprint is a free, online experience that focuses on a single, important topic. Through online discussions, webinars, and shared resources, the experience provides an opportunity to share information and lessons-learned and surface important questions we need to be thinking about.