Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Social Media Directory
Exchange ideas and engage in interactive dialogue with your peers by participating in EDUCAUSE social media.
- EDUCAUSE – Updates on the latest EDUCAUSE resources and news from the association.
- EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) – Updates and developments in advancing learning through IT innovation.
- EDUCAUSE Library – Updates on the release of new resources.
- EDUCAUSE Policy – A trusted source for information and advice on public and campus policy issues affecting higher education IT.
- EDUCAUSE Review – Why IT Matters to Higher Education – Updates on the latest news, resources, and multimedia from the online and print publication of EDUCAUSE Review.
- EDUCAUSE Speaker Concierge – Tips on effective public speaking and presentations, including EDUCAUSE speaker information.
- EDUCAUSE Studio – Updates on the release of new EDUCAUSE multimedia, including hot topic videos and audio interviews.
- Higher Education Information Council (HEISC) – Information on improving information security and privacy across the higher education. Established by EDUCAUSE and Internet2.
- Next Generation Learning Challenges (NGLC) – News related to innovation in education and tapping the potential of technology to improve college readiness and completion.
Connect with 6,000+ community members on LinkedIn
Get updates from EDUCAUSE and connect with peers on Facebook.
Share information with professional colleagues on Google+.
View photos from EDUCAUSE conferences and events on flickr, and share your photos.
Watch EDUCAUSE YouTube videos on higher ed IT topics, including interviews with community experts.
Engage in session discussions when attending EDUCAUSE conferences. Embedded discussion threads are included in the online conference agendas. To join a session conversation, click on a session and add comments or Tweet directly from the session web page.
The opinions and comments expressed in social media and backchannel feeds are those of individual subscribers and are not necessarily those of their institutions or companies. EDUCAUSE as an association neither expresses an opinion about nor endorses products or services, and is not responsible for the opinions expressed on any of the communication forums it supports.