Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
New To EA Hangout Agenda and Google Hangout Directions
Tuesday 9/24/2012 @ 11 EST.
1) Get everyone on Google Hangout
2) Introductions. Tell us a little bit about yourself
- How long have you been in EA and what did you do before?
- One thing that you haven't already mentioned that the rest of us might find interesting
3) Discussion: Best practices for moving from IT Architecture to Enterprise Architecture.
- What do you see as the major differences between the two architectures?
- What do you believe are the major challenges in shifting from one to the other?
- What processes and tools can be leveraged in both disciplines?
- What have you tried that's worked?
- What have you tried that hasn't worked?Instructions for Joining a Google Hangout:
- You must have given me your Google+ ID and let me know you want to attend, since I have to invite you to the Hangout.
- Be logged into Google+ and you will get a Hangout invite at 11 EST.
- If you have not been in a hangout before, drop me a note anytime before tomorrow at 10:30 and I'll do a test hangout with you to make sure your microphone, speakers, and camera are configured.
- Feel free to drop me a note that you want to participate any time before the meeting!
********** Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/groups/.