Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Agenda Items for the next ITANA Call?
Let me know if you have a topic for the call.
The agenda so far is below.
********** Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/groups/.
|Next Conference Call|
NOTE: Next call will be Thursday March 29, 2012 at 2PM Eastern Daylight Time
Phone Bridge Information and Adobe Connect URL will be sent in email to the ITANA list. To receive this information, please join the ITANA mailing list
- Accept the Minutes
- Agenda Bash
- New member introductions and go-round
- Business Intelligence and Enterprise Data Management Group?
- Leading as an Architect Group?
- Review future items
Future Call Agenda Items
- Rolling out a new SIS
- Why would you use an EA tool? What are the goals of making artifacts? What is the purpose of these artifacts?
- Defining and promoting the architecture brand (suggested by Scott F.)
- OpenStack.org - Open Cloud Platform - UC Berkeley and UW-Madison
- Job Descriptions and Skills for EAs - Paul Hobson
- Archimate Panels