Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
New to Higher Ed Agenda
The next Google Hangout will be Tuesday 5/8/2012 at 11 EST.
- Be sure to be logged into Google+ and I'll invite you to a hangout at 11 EST.
- If you're interested in participating and aren't on the invite list, please drop me a note and I'll tell you what to do to join. (The invite list is People Who Have Attended In The Past + People Who Are Named John Grover.)
1) Why isn't Google Hangout working? Is everybody on? Can you hear me? Oh! There you are! Say something. Nope, can't hear you.
2) Introductions. Tell us a little bit about yourself
c) Title & responsibilities
d) How long have you been in Higher Ed and what did you do before?
e) One thing that you haven't already mentioned that the rest of us might find interesting.
a) Methods used to track problems and issues (from John G)
b) Methods for kick-starting campus-wide projects (from Chris E)
4) New-to-Higher-Ed subgroup input.
a) How was the hangout technology? Continue using it?
b) How is the time (11 am est/Tuesday)?
c) Does a 4-week cadence make sense?
d) How is the format?
e) Suggestions on getting topics?********** Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/groups/.