Main Nav

My Communications director is asking if any institution has a formal "Web Architect" who has ultimate oversight of institutional web content, similar to what a University Architect has oversight of the brick and mortar. If you do, do you have a URL to the office or job description? Thank you Shaun -- Shaun Cooper, Ph.D. Chief Information Officer and Associate Vice President New Mexico State University (575) 646-2026 ********** Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at