Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Issues about MS 360
We’ve just had a conversation with MS about 360….. Just curious as to the status of your institution regarding using it. They are saying “student can use it for free” with the following caveats:
1. Customer is licensed for Office Professional Plus for Employees (which we are)
2. Customer agrees to deactivate the student’s access when they are no longer enrolled
The 2nd item above requires someone to go in to a web console and deactivate anyone that participated in gaining access to Office 365 and is no longer a student here
1. If you have implemented Office 360, how much resource is required in #2 above?
2. What do you do about part-time students? About student that don’t enroll every semester or drop below full time?
3. What impact has implementation had on your institutions bandwidth to the internet? And wireless local access?
Dr. Robert Paterson
Vice President – Information Technology, Planning and Research
Rockville Centre, NY
New Phone Numbers for Molloy College
Main number: 516-323-3000
Direct number: 516-323-4848