Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
The New EDUCAUSE Website
The first phase of this website redesign focused on the goal of helping members find and discover more. With so many resources on the EDUCAUSE site, members said it was sometimes hard to find what they need—this is where we focused our phase one efforts.
Phase one improvements include:
• Simplified information architecture to help you discover all that EDUCAUSE has to offer
• Faceted search to help you find exactly what you’re looking for
• Fresh design to provide you with a user-friendly experience
Phase two, which will begin this summer, will include:
• Further technology upgrades
• Performance tuning
• New community engagement features
Site performance is currently slower than anticipated if you are logged in, and we are actively working to improve this. In the meantime, you can log out to experience faster page loading.
After visiting the site, please share your feedback with us so we can continue to enhance your experience.
We hope you enjoy the new site.
Matthew Milliron, Ed.D.
Chief Information Officer
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027