Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Technology Enabled Board (Conference) Room
Colleagues and Friends,
I have been given the priviledge of specifying the technology that will go into our redesigned Board (Executive Meeting) Room. I am soliciting pictures, ideas of rooms which you have seen on your campus or others, which make appropriate use of technology.
In my opinion, a Technology Enabled Board Room would include most, if not all, of the following:
· Wireless Access
· Digital displays (projected probably, since we will need 100-120” diagonal)
· Video Conferencing capabilities (Camera, probably PTZ)
· Telephone enabled
· Microphones at each station, integrated with the phone system.
I don’t know about the following
· Desktop computers and monitors at each station?
· Ability to Board Participants to show their monitor on the screen.
Loma Linda University