Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Results from IT Communicators' reporting structure question
Thank you for your quick responses!
I have aggregated the results. On the question of reporting structure:
- 65% report to the CIO or VP of IT (13 of 20)
- 30% report to someone one level below the CIO (6 of 20)
- 5% have a dotted line report to the CIO (1 of 20)
Job titles for the lead communicator/sole communicator are more varied:
- 25% have the title of director or assistant director (5 of 20)
- 25% have the title of manager (5 of 20)
- 10% have the title of assistant CIO (2 of 20)
- 40% have one of a variety of titles, such as team leader (8 of 40)
University of Oregon********** Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/groups/.