Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Fwd: FHCDS IT Director Advert
Message from email@example.com
I am passing on the position announcement and attached job description for the folks at Far Hills Country Day School. They are in search of an IT Director.********** Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/groups/.
Contact information related to the position can be found below. Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested and qualified.
Far Hills Country Day School seeks Chief Information Officer. Responsible for all aspects of technology, digital communication, data storage, systems and determining the technology strategy & academic needs. Minimum 7+ years experience in a senior IT position required.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design technological solutions that will help the community meet its goals.
- Identify areas where a technical solution to those needs might exist.
- Provide leadership required to realize those solutions.
- Supervise three staff members in the areas of systems administration and tech support, mentor them, provide supporting resources, and help them to prioritize tasks.
- Design and implement various policies and procedures to ensure due diligence in the maintenance of IT systems and to ensure operational efficiencies of the staff.
- Hire outside vendors and contractors and manage their work.
- Take responsibility for both the daily functioning and the long-term health of the school’s network and IT systems and insure that a basic level of network services are maintained around the clock.
Email letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks and have a great weekend
Mark Nolan, ACA
Director of Finance
Far Hills Country Day School
PO Box 8
Far Hills, NJ 07931
Through academic excellence and character development Far Hills Country Day School provides each child brilliant beginnings for success in the modern world.