Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
· Yes, a confirmation is immediately sent to a user’s official e-mail address when their password is changed. The mail states when it was changed and who changed it (which could have been someone from the helpdesk).
· No, we don’t send mail about failed changes, only the feedback on the password change form.
· We begin notifying users that their password will expire about a month before. The notifications start weekly and increase to daily the week before the password expires.
· I’m not sure what you mean by role based notifications. Only the user is notified.
· We only send notifications to a user’s university email address.