Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
TRUST 2012 - We are looking forward to YOUR submission!!
Message from email@example.com
5th International Conference on Trust and Trustworthy Computing
13-15 June 2012, Vienna, Austria
TRUST 2012 is an international conference on the technical and socio-economic aspects of trustworthy infrastructures. It provides an excellent interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners, and decision makers to explore new ideas and discuss experiences in building, designing, using and understanding trustworthy computing systems.
The conference solicits original papers on any aspect (technical or social and economic) of the design, application and usage of trusted and trustworthy computing, which concerns a broad range of concepts. #
* Submission due: 22 February 2012, 23:59 UTC
* Notification: 25 March, 2012
* Camera ready: 9 April, 2012
* Conference: 13-15 June, 2012
*Edgar Weippl (Vienna University of Technology and SBA Research, Austria)
*Stefan Katzenbeisser (TU Darmstadt, Germany)
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Architecture and implementation technologies for trusted platforms and trustworthy infrastructures
* Trust, Security and Privacy in embedded systems
* Trust, Security and Privacy in social networks
* Trusted mobile platforms and mobile phone security
* Implementations of trusted computing (hardware and software)
* Applications of trusted computing
* Trustworthy infrastructures and resilient services for cloud computing
* Attestation and integrity verification
* Cryptographic aspects of trusted and trustworthy computing
* Design, implementation and analysis of security hardware, i.e., hardware with cryptographic and security functions, physically unclonable functions
* Intrusion resilience in trusted computing
* Virtualization for trusted platforms
* Secure storage
* Security policy and management of trusted computing
* Access control for trusted platforms
* Privacy aspects of trusted computing
* Verification of trusted computing architectures
* Usability and end-user interactions with trusted platforms
* Limitations of trusted computing
* Usability and user perceptions of trustworthy systems and risks
* Effects of trustworthy systems upon user/corporate/governmental behavior
* Economic drivers for trustworthy systems in corporate environment
* Impact of trustworthy systems in enhancing trust in cloud infrastructures
* The adequacy of guarantees provided by trustworthy systems for systems critically dependent upon trust, such as elections and government oversight
* The impact of trustworthy systems upon digital forensics, police investigations and court proceedings
* Game theoretical approaches to modeling or designing trustworthy systems
* Approaches to model and simulate scenarios of how trustworthy systems would be used in corporate environments and in personal space
* Experimental economics studies of trustworthiness
* Interplay between privacy (enhancing technologies), trustworthy systems
* Critiques of trustworthy systems
Trust 2012 Proceedings will be published in Springer in the LNCS series.
Submissions must be at most 18 pages in LNCS format (http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0).
No changes to margins, spacing, or font sizes (or anything else) are allowed from those specified. We reserve the right to request the source files for a submission to verify compliance with this requirement. Only PDF files will be accepted. Papers must be written in English.
All submissions must be anonymized. An author's name should occur only in references to that author's related work, which should be referenced in the third person and not overtly distinguishable from the referenced work of others.
Submitted papers must not substantially overlap papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal, conference or workshop. Simultaneous submission of the same work is not allowed.
Authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their papers will be presented at the conference.
We are looking forward to your submission!
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRUST Organizing Team
Office: Sommerpalais Harrach / Favoritenstr. 16 / 1040 Wien
Mobil: +43 699 100 41 066