Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
University of Missouri - St. Louis System Security Analyst - specialist job opening
Message from email@example.com
I have posted an opening for a Security Analyst - Specialist.
This position will work with the University’s Information Security Officer in providing high-level security expertise and assisting in securing all aspects of the University’s IT environment.
- Serve as an active part of the campus security team.
- Work with the information security officer, system administrators and technology support center in knowledge transfer and incident response.
- Actively respond to and report on abuse emails, phishing and other security events in a timely manner.
- Utilize commercial auditing software and programming skills to perform security assessments on computer/web-based applications.
- Utilize commercial auditing software and computer skills to perform security audits on Windows, Macintosh and Unix computer systems.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining security measures to ensure compliance with laws and campus policies.
- Work with different areas of the University to better secure sensitive data.
- Propose, create and review various security-related tools for implementation.
- Update and maintain server scripts and intrusion detection systems to identify and remediate malicious systems on campus.
- Work with campus departments and third party vendors to perform security audits when procuring goods and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Information Security Officer
University Of Missouri St. Louis