Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
We are in the initial stages of starting a BI project to support the academic decisions of the campus, e.g. student enrollment stats, student financial information, external reporting requirements (US News …), etc.
For those of you who have done this:
· Did you have a particular approach that worked well (big bang or focused area)
· If a focus area where did you start and why?
· Did you create executive level dashboards?
· What is your FTE commitment (please split by IT and functional)?
· Did you create a data warehouse/data mart or are you reporting out of the transaction system?
· What BI tool did you use?
· Is there a person we can talk to for additional information if needed?