Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
ECAR conducts and distributes high quality research and analyses designed to foster dialogue and enhance decision-making among its college and university subscribers.
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Results
- IT Engagement in the Future of Medical Education
December 9, 2008
This ECAR research bulletin focuses on how the latest wave of information technology advances is shaping the future of medical education to achieve the reform objectives outlined by the Associat…
= Subscription Required
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Instructional Technologies [x]
- Knowledge Management [x]
- Student Engagement and Interaction [x]
- Advanced Networking (1)
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) (1)
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (1)
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) (1)
- Networking and Emerging Technologies (1)
- Simulations (1)
- Teaching and Learning (1)
Which ECAR files can I access?
ECAR offers two subscription levels. Access to ECAR research hubs and reports may also be purchased.