Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
ECAR conducts and distributes high quality research and analyses designed to foster dialogue and enhance decision-making among its college and university subscribers.
- Federating The University of North Carolina: Origins and Benefits
June 1, 2011
This ECAR case study of the University of North Carolina Identity Federation explores the benefits and impacts of federated identity on the university and its 17 constituent institutions . Fe…
- From Homegrown to the Cloud: Identity Management Evolution at Coppin State University
June 1, 2011
This ECAR case study offers an introductory, not highly technical, look at a SaaS identity management (IdM) solution in higher education . It traces Coppin State University’s evolution fr…
- Capturing Lectures: No Brainer or Sticky Wicket?
December 1, 2009
This ECAR research bulletin describes how the formerly separate domains of lecture capture technologies and the emerging options for publicly sharing lectures on Web 2.0 consumer platforms are d…
- Google Apps in the Enterprise: A Promotion-Enhancing or Career-Limiting Move for Enterprise Architects?
November 9, 2007
In February 2007, Google announced Google Apps Premier Edition (GAPE), a collaboration and communication solution offered as software as a service (SaaS). Initially combining a portal, e-mail, i…
= Subscription Required
Filter by type
- Articles, Briefs, Papers, and Reports [x]