Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
ECAR conducts and distributes high quality research and analyses designed to foster dialogue and enhance decision-making among its college and university subscribers.
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Results
- University of Louisville: Fulfilling the Promise of VoIP
March 2, 2009
This ECAR case study complements the 2009 ECAR study by Mark C. Sheehan with Judith A. Pirani, Spreading the Word: Messaging and Communications in Higher Education. The study examines curren…
= Subscription Required
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- IT Governance [x]
- Networking and Emerging Technologies [x]
- Productivity Applications and Systems [x]
- Advanced Networking (1)
- E-mail (1)
- Information Systems and Services (1)
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (1)
- Institutional Management (1)
- Network Infrastructure and Equipment (1)
- VOIP (1)
Which ECAR files can I access?
ECAR offers two subscription levels. Access to ECAR research hubs and reports may also be purchased.