Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
ECAR conducts and distributes high quality research and analyses designed to foster dialogue and enhance decision-making among its college and university subscribers.
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Results
- Scientific Advances and Information Technology: Meeting Researchers’ Needs in a New Era of Discovery
June 1, 2010
This ECAR case study from the University of Washington discusses the key findings of the University of Washington “Conversations with UW Researchers” project and the UW 2008 Faculty Survey o…
= Subscription Required
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) [x]
- Information Systems and Services [x]
- Policy and Law [x]
- Access to Advanced Networks (1)
- Data Administration and Management (1)
- E-Research (1)
- Federal Policy and Law (1)
- Networking and Emerging Technologies (1)
- Simulations (1)
- Student Engagement and Interaction (1)
- Teaching and Learning (1)
Which ECAR files can I access?
ECAR offers two subscription levels. Access to ECAR research hubs and reports may also be purchased.