Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Hotel and Travel
Breakthrough Models Academy
- July 14–19, 2013 | Cambridge, MA
- Summer 2013 | Online
- October 15–18, 2013 | Anaheim, CA
Meeting Location and Hotel Accommodations
Le Méridien Cambridge-MIT
20 Sidney Street
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Phone: 617- 577-0200
Room rates: $229 single or double, excluding tax (currently 14.5%)
Attendees will receive complimentary Internet access in their guest rooms.
Cutoff date: Friday, June 14, 2013
Phone: Call 617-577-0200 and mention the EDUCAUSE Breakthrough Models Academy.
Online: Make your reservation online via this event specific website.
Attendees will need to book and guarantee their reservation with a credit card. EDUCAUSE will cover up to five nights’ room and tax for all attendees; this will be reflected on the final bill upon check-out from the hotel. Attendees will be responsible for covering any additional nights and all incidentals.
Air and Ground Transportation
- Taxis are located outside each terminal at Boston Logan International Airport. Average fare to Le Méridien Hotel is $35 and the ride is approximately 20 minutes depending on traffic conditions
- Car rentals: Boston Logan offers convenient car rental options. Click on 'car rental' link to see the list of options.
- MBTA Subway "The T": The Red Line of "The T" stops at Central Square which is located three blocks from Le Méridien Hotel.