Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
February 9-11, 2015
Anaheim, California, and Online
Designing our Thinking: Crafting New Directions for Digital Engagement
The EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative Annual Meeting attracts a diverse group of leading teaching and learning professionals, including faculty and CIO/Senior IT leaders, who significantly influence the direction of teaching, learning, and technology. Connect with attendees, share content, gain recognition, and heighten visibility among this specialized higher education community.
Secure your opportunity to participate today!
Corporate Displays Sold Out
Exhibit for one full day in a high-traffic area where refreshment breaks occur. The area includes tabletop displays for both corporations and institutions. EDUCAUSE provides a six' table, wireless access, basic electricity, and one complimentary registration (10 corporate displays total.) Only 3 Available!
- $2,200 members
- $2,550 nonmembers
Meet-Up Sold Out
Be one of three companies to host a 90 minute meet-up, complete with savory snacks and drinks. Held in the early evening on Tuesday, your company can choose to brand your room and/or provide informal programming. This will be a great time for you to mingle in a relaxed setting with your guests and make valuable connections.
Included: Room, light snack, 100 drink tickets, two complimentary registrations.
- $5,500 members/nonmembers
Corporate and Campus Solutions Presentations Sold Out
Presented by a corporation in conjunction with their client institution, these 45-minute presentations should address technology challenges and solutions from the institution's perspective. These presentations run concurrently with other corporate and campus solutions sessions.
- $2,100 members
- $2,400 nonmembers
Choose from one of the following:
- Tote bags: $2800 Sold Out
- Notepads/Pens: $1,500 (sponsor provides both for the tote area)
- Print Program: $1,750 (color ad, outside back cover) Sold Out; $1,200 (color ad, inside back cover) Sold Out
- Hotel Room Keys: $1,200 (plus production fees)
- Hotel Door Drop: $1,500 (plus hotel fee)
- Letter at Hotel Check-in: $1,500 (plus hotel fee)
- General session: $1,800
- CIO and Executive IT Leader Roundtable: $1,850
- Leadership Seminar: $1,200
- Lunch: $1,750
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Sponsor mention in preconference marketing efforts to thousands
- Company logo and directory listing on the meeting website and in the print program
- Opportunity for a preconference direct mailing to registered attendees (no e-mail)
- Recognition in the online agenda (for sponsored conference functions)
- One complimentary registration for attendance to all sessions and functions
Virtual Sponsorship Sold Out
The virtual meeting sponsorship gives you a unique chance to reach a broad audience and features both virtual and face-to-face recognition. The average team size per registration for the virtual meeting is six. This gives you the opportunity to reach large teams at more than 80 universities across the country, as well as registered attendees in Anaheim.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Company logo on meeting website
- Sponsor mention in pre-meeting marketing efforts to thousands of potential virtual attendees
- Company logo and URL visible in the virtual meeting space for the duration of the event
- Two complimentary virtual meeting registrations
- Logo placement on introduction slide
- Verbal recognition during virtual meeting opening remarks
- 30-minute interactive presentation session with the audience
- Logo included on "Thank You to Our Sponsors" signage
- One complimentary face-to-face meeting registration
- Company logo in the front of print program and directory listing in the back