Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
February 3-5, 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana, and Online
Connected Learning: Opening Pathways,
Face-to-Face Meeting Fees
|Event||Through 1/6/2014||After |
|Full conference registration (ELI member)||$460||$510|
|Full conference registration (nonmember)||$920||$980|
|Monday or Wednesday only conference registration—half day (ELI member)||$170||$220|
|Monday or Wednesday only meeting registration—half day (nonmember)||$345||$395|
|Tuesday only meeting registration—full day (ELI member)||$300||$350|
|Tuesday only meeting registration—full day (nonmember)||$585||$635|
|Full Face-to-Face Meeting Registration Plus Post-meeting Access to All Virtual Meeting Session Recordings (ELI member)||$560||$610|
|Full Face-to-Face Meeting Registration Plus Post-meeting Access to All Virtual Meeting Session Recordings (nonmember)||$1120||$1180|
|Leadership seminar** (ELI member)||$135||$185|
|Leadership seminar** (nonmember)||$210||$260|
|CIO and Executive IT Leader Roundtable*** (ELI member)||$50||$65|
|CIO and Executive IT Leader Roundtable*** (nonmember)||$60||$75|
|Guest ticket—Monday reception||$25||$25|
Full meeting registration: Your registration fee will include a refreshment break and reception on Monday, February 3; breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks on Tuesday, February 4; breakfast and a refreshment break on Wednesday, February 5; and all program materials.
Single-day rate policy: Single-day rates are available for the full day Tuesday and for half days on Monday and Wednesday. You may only select the single-day option for one day; single-day rates may not be combined. If you attend the meeting for more than one day, you must purchase a full meeting registration.
- Monday or Wednesday only: Your registration fee includes refreshment breaks on either Monday or Wednesday, the reception on Monday evening (if you have a Monday registration),breakfast on Wednesday (if you have a Wednesday registration) and all program materials.
- Tuesday only: Your registration fee includes breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks on Tuesday and all program materials.
NEW for 2014! Full Face-to-Face Meeting Registration Plus Post-Meeting Access to All Virtual Meeting Session Recordings: Your registration includes full meeting registration PLUS immediate post-annual meeting access to all virtual meeting session recordings.
*Preconference seminars: You must register and pay an additional fee for preconference seminars.
**ELI Leadership seminar: You must pay an additional fee for the seminar and have purchased ELI full meeting registration to attend. The roundtable registration includes an additional session Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday during the conference. Registration is limited to 42 participants.
***CIO Roundtable, Tuesday, February 4, 9:30-11:30 a.m. This thought-leadership roundtable on Tuesday, February 4 from 9:30-11:30 a.m. is limited to 36 college and university CIOs and executive IT leaders. If you are in one of the following roles on a college or university campus, this roundtable is for you.
- CIO or senior-most IT leader
- Senior IT manager aspiring to a leadership role
A separate registration and fee are required for the CIO Roundtable. If you also register for the meeting, the roundtable is included and you will not be charged an additional fee. You must, however, select the Roundtable during registration.
Corporate registrations cannot be accepted for the roundtable. Learn more about participating as a thought leader in future conferences or other EDUCAUSE activities by contacting email@example.com
Virtual Meeting Fees
|Virtual meeting registration |
|Virtual meeting registration (nonmember)||$850||$890|
|Virtual half day seminar* |
|Virtual half day seminar* (nonmember)||$115||$115|
One virtual meeting registration provides a single login credential for one computer at one location. More than one person may attend as long as they're viewing the sessions from the same computer.
We encourage participating as a team. Team members find that active discussion and engagement with each other during session activities builds rapport, solidifies plans, and enriches collaboration.
Your virtual meeting registration includes access to:
- A comprehensive virtual meeting center to easily access all sessions, an online networking lounge, and digital poster session gallery.
- Webcasts of all 4 general sessions as well as 27 featured and concurrent sessions.
- Exclusive online only interactive sessions with experts on current topics.
- A link to all on-demand virtual meeting session recordings that you can share with your non-registered team members and colleagues.
- The option to request closed captioning for any virtual meeting session via the registration form.
- Campus Team Resources, which include a readiness checklist and helpful information on how to plan, promote, host, facilitate, and evaluate your campus event.