Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
February 9-11, 2015
Anaheim, California, and Online
ELI Annual Meeting 2015 Registration
Face-to-Face Meeting Fees
|Event||Through 1/12/2015||After |
|Full conference registration (ELI member)||$470||$520|
|Full conference registration (nonmember)||$930||$990|
|Monday or Wednesday only conference registration—half day (ELI member)||$175||$225|
|Monday or Wednesday only conference registration—half day (nonmember)||$350||$400|
|Tuesday only conference registration—full day (ELI member)||$305||$355|
|Tuesday only conference registration—full day (nonmember)||$595||$645|
|Preconference seminar* |
|Preconference seminar* (nonmember)||$215||$265|
|Leadership seminar** (ELI member)||$140||$190|
|Leadership seminar** (nonmember)||$215||$265|
|CIO and Senior Academic Leader Roundtable*** (ELI member)||$50||$65|
|CIO and Senior Academic Leader Roundtable*** (nonmember)||$60||$75|
|Guest ticket —Monday reception||$25||$25|
Full conference registration: Your registration fee will include a refreshment break and reception on Monday, February 9; breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks on Tuesday, February 10; breakfast and a refreshment break on Wednesday, February 11; and all program materials.
Single-day rate policy: Single-day rates are available for the full day Tuesday and for half days on Monday and Wednesday. You may only select the single-day option for one day; single-day rates may not be combined. If you attend the conference for more than one day, you must purchase a full conference registration.
- Monday or Wednesday only: Your registration fee includes refreshment breaks on either Monday or Wednesday, the reception on Monday evening (if you have a Monday registration), breakfast on Wednesday (if you have a Wednesday registration) and all program materials.
- Tuesday only: Your registration fee includes breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks on Tuesday and all program materials.
*Preconference seminars: You must register and pay an additional fee for preconference seminars.
**Leadership seminar: You must pay an additional fee for the seminar and have purchased a full conference registration to attend. The seminar registration includes an additional session Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday during the conference.
***CIO and Senior Academic Leader Roundtable: A separate registration and fee are required for the CIO and Senior Academic Leader Roundtable. If you also register for the conference, the roundtable is included and you will not be charged an additional fee.
Virtual Meeting Fees
|Virtual meeting registration* |
|Each additional login**||$220||$245|
|Virtual meeting registration (nonmember)*||$890||$940|
|Each additional login**||$445||$470|
|Virtual half day preconference seminar*** (ELI member)||$75||$75|
|Virtual half day preconference seminar*** (nonmember)||$115||$115|
Your virtual meeting registration includes access to:
- A virtual meeting center that will include all sessions, an online networking lounge, and a digital poster gallery.
- Webcasts of all four general sessions as well as over 25 featured and concurrent sessions.
- Exclusive interactive online sessions with experts on current topics.
- A link to all on-demand virtual meeting session recordings that you can share with your non-registered team members and colleagues.
- The option to request closed captioning and/or transcripts for any virtual session via the registration form.
Full virtual meeting registration: Your registration provides a single login credential for one computer at one location.
* Single registration: Single registrations provide one login and allows more than one person to attend as long as they're viewing the session from the same computer.
** Additional registrations: Each additional registration/login is offered at a reduced rate to encourage team participation and will enable access to the online meeting from an additional location or computer at your institution. You will receive all login credentials on February 3 that you can forward as needed.
*** Preconference seminars: You must register and pay an additional fee for preconference seminars.
For general information about this event, including registration, please contact EDUCAUSE Member Services: