Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
ELI provides numerous benefits and services that meet the needs for all members of an institutional community—including faculty, senior IT leaders, and technology professionals.
Why Should You Join?
As a strategic initiative of EDUCAUSE, the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative is dedicated to all aspects of technology in higher education. We are a collaborative community committed to advancing learning through IT innovation. Joining the ELI provides your institution with access to dynamic professional development opportunities, innovative online resources, and valuable interaction with a diverse group of members.
Whether it's the ELI Annual Meeting, an online focus session, a webinar, or an online seminar, the ELI offers a rich variety of professional development opportunities.
The ELI provides an expanding array of online resources including white papers, briefs and case studies, podcasts, and much more. ELI resources will support your work and save you time.
The ELI is a group of organizations committed to a common goal—advancing learning through IT innovation. Regardless of their institutional role or discipline, ELI members speak the same language—the language of learning and learning technology.
Benefits of Membership
As an ELI member, your institution will have full access to all ELI programs and resources on learners, learning principles and practices, and learning technologies, including:
- Discounted registration for face-to-face and online ELI events which bring together the teaching and learning community for information sharing, networking, and in-depth exploration of key issues
- Free access to 12+ webinars with presentations from leading voices on topics like assessment of student learning, online and blended teaching and learning, learning analytics, and more
- Immediate access to Seeking Evidence of Impact case studies as well as other briefs and white papers to keep you informed on emerging trends
- Monthly issues of the popular ELI 7 Things You Should Know About...™ series on the latest technologies
- A 10% registration discount for all institutional attendees at the Learning Technology Leadership program
- A chance to engage, share, and gather solutions from colleagues in the ELI Community Forum
- An opportunity to share your ideas and expertise with the ELI Community through volunteer activities such as serving on a program committee, advisory group, or on the ELI advisory board
The annual ELI membership fee is $2500, but no matter when you join the ELI, you will receive all the benefits of membership right away with dues prorated quarterly based on the ELI membership year, July 1 to June 30. Thereafter, you will be invoiced prior to July 1 for the next membership year.
ELI also offers a payment option for institutions belonging to a system, multi-campus organization, or district: Get four or more institutions to join and receive a 20% discount for each institution.
For more information about membership or to see if your institution qualifies for the system discount, contact EDUCAUSE Member Services.