About EDUCAUSE Review
EDUCAUSE Review® is the association's open-access digital and bimonthly print flagship publication for the higher education IT community. With 22,000 distributed copies, the print magazine (ISSN: 1527-6619) takes a broad look at current developments and trends in information technology, how they may affect the college/university as an institution, and what these mean for higher education and society. The online version (ISSN 1945-709X) comprises more comprehensive coverage, including the content of the print magazine plus peer-reviewed articles, practical advice and guidance, interactive elements, and multimedia about managing and using information resources in higher education. The publication has won numerous editorial and design awards including APEX Awards for Publication Excellence, Magnum Opus Awards for Outstanding Achievement in Custom Publishing, Ozzie Awards for Excellence in Magazine Design, and Tabbies Awards, as well as being named Publication of the Year by the Colorado Society of Association Executives.
Previous IssuesEDUCAUSE Review (print) archives
Bridget Oakes, Manager, Corporate Relations, EDUCAUSE
Print Design & Production
McMurry/TMG - Jeff Kibler, Art Director; Adriana Guevara, Project Manager; Brenda Waugh, Production Artist
Department and Blog Editors:
- E-Content: Michael Roy, Dean of the Library, Middlebury College
- New Business Models: Paul LeBlanc, President, Southern New Hampshire University
- New Horizons: Jonathan Blake Huer, Director of Emerging Technologies and Media Development, Ball State University
- The Professional Development Commons: Joan Cheverie and Bill Hogue
- Viewpoints: Tracy Schroeder, Vice President of Information Services and Technology, Boston University
Contribute and Engage
We encourage submissions and proposals from the doers, strategic thinkers, and innovators involved in higher education information technology. There are many ways to contribute to EDUCAUSE Review:
- Be an author.
- Be a blogger: EDUCAUSE Review's blog network covers a wide range of topics meant to advise, inspire, and provoke higher ed IT professionals from many different demographics and roles. Although the topics may vary, our blogs seek to provide fresh insight to our readers, helping them to think and act successfully in their professional lives.
Give us feedback: We would like EDUCAUSE Review to be a platform for publishing innovation. Please feel free to e-mail us if you'd like to pitch new editorial concepts, if you have ideas on how readers can participate or engage with the magazine, or if you have feedback on how we can better meet your professional needs.
Subscriptions and Updates
EDUCAUSE Review is an open publication available free of charge electronically at www.educause.edu/er. There are several methods for staying up-to-date on new articles and content:
Subscribe to the weekly e-mail newsletter
EDUCAUSE Review (ISSN: 1527-6619) is published bimonthly (six issues per year) in print by EDUCAUSE.
Subscriptions to the print version are available at $45 per year ($72 per year outside North America) and to all academic libraries (North American and international) at $45 per year. For subscription information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Subscribe Now >
Single copies are available for $9.00 each. Call 303-449-4430 or e-mail email@example.com
For advertising information:
Contact the editors:
EDUCAUSE Review is a registered trademark of EDUCAUSE.