© 2010 EDUCAUSE
EDUCAUSE Review, vol. 45, no. 6 (November/December 2010)
IT Accessibility Constituent Group
Web Accessibility Resource Page
EDUCAUSE 2010 Session Summaries:
- Top 10 Things CIOs Need to Know about Accessibility
- Basic Web Accessibility
- HTML5 and Accessibility
- Accessibility of Video and Audio
- Providing an Accessible IT Environment: Campus Collaboration Is Key
- Procurement Tips for Higher Education
- How to Talk with Vendors about Accessibility
- University of Wisconsin: Campus Accessibility Resource Link
- Accessible Captioned Web Video at No Cost (Just Time and Effort)
EDUCAUSE 2010 Session Video
"Audio and Video Accessibility: Strategies and Workflows"
Speakers: Alice Anderson, Technology Accessibility Program Coordinator, University of Wisconsin-Madison; James Glapa-Grossklag, Dean, Educational Technology, Learning Resources, and Distance Leaning, College of the Canyons; Sean Keegan, Associate Director, Assistive Technology, Stanford University; Terrill Thompson, Technology Accessibility Specialist, University of Washington
EDUCAUSE 2010 Session Videos
- "Clouds: From Both Sides Now"
Speakers: Joe Freddoso, President and CEO, MCNC; Curtis W. Hillegas, Director of Research Computing, Princeton University; Gregory A. Jackson, Vice President, EDUCAUSE; Philip E. Long, CIO, Yale University
- "Real-World Cloud Computing"
Speaker: David Cearley, VP & Gartner Fellow, Gartner, Inc.
EDUCAUSE Live! "Spotlight on Cloud Computing" Web Seminar Recordings
- "Cloud Contracting," Steven J. McDonald, General Counsel, Rhode Island School of Design
- "Infrastructure as a Service," Kyle Johnson, Associate Provost, SUNY Institute of Technology
- "Impact!" Theresa Rowe, Chief Information Officer, Oakland University
EDUCAUSE Now Podcasts
- EDUCAUSE Now, Episode #33, November 11, 2010: (1) Relationships vs. Content; (2) EDUCAUSE Hulk; (3) EDUCAUSE 2010 Voices
- EDUCAUSE Now, Episode #32, October 19, 2010: (1) Ira Fuchs, Executive Director of the NGLC; (2) National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- EDUCAUSE Now, Episode #31, September 9, 2010: (1) Hosting a Virtual Event; (2) IT at EDUCAUSE 2010; (3) UBC's Jens Haeusser on Identity and Access Management