Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
April 6–8, 2016
Solve. Network. Grow.
EDUCAUSE Connect is a highly interactive, immersive event where your company will have the opportunity to network with higher education IT leaders who are focused on solving today’s top IT issues, while advancing the growth of the higher education community.
2016 Corporate Opportunities
Corporations focused on the higher education IT community can actively participate at Connect in several ways. Opportunities exist for thought leadership, networking, branding and more. Contact the EDUCAUSE Corporate Relations Team to develop a comprehensive plan to get the most interaction with this targeted audience.
Corporate Content Leaders - Sold Out
The call for content leaders is closed. If you have been selected as a Connect Content Leader, you’ll join fellow higher education professionals and technology providers to network, ideate, and share strategies for advancing innovative solutions and leading change. Please fill out the contract to participate to secure your space. Includes one complimentary registration.
- $2,375 members
- $2,750 nonmembers
Exhibit for 1 1/2 days in a high-traffic conference area. Network with participants, get feedback on your product and service, and engage in deeper dialog about the opportunities you offer. EDUCAUSE provides a six foot table, wireless access, basic electricity, and one complimentary registration.
- $2,475 members
- $2,800 nonmembers
EDUCAUSE Connect offers companies a prime opportunity to gain brand exposure and connect with leaders in the higher education IT community who are interested in innovative technology solutions that align with their campus strategies and future initiatives. Expand visibility and engagement by sponsoring one of the following conference opportunities.
Conference Sessions and Functions
- New IT Managers Program and Management Boot Camp: Sponsor and participate in these two-day seminars focused on professional development. $2,500
- CIO Experience: Network and connect with this high level audience by participating in a reception. $3,500 Sold Out
- General Session: Two exclusive opportunities exist to extend your brand awareness to the entire Connect audience. $1,850
- Conference Lunch and Roundtable: $2,500 Sold Out
- Tote bags: $2,800 Sold Out
- Notepads/Pens: $1,500 (sponsor provides both for the tote table)
- Print Program: $1,400 (outside back cover); $1,000 (inside back cover)
- Hotel Key Cards: $1,400 (plus production fees)
- Hotel Check-In Letter: $1,400
- Hotel Door Drop: $1,400 (plus room delivery fees)
Sponsor benefits include:
- Sponsor mention in preconference marketing efforts to thousands of potential attendees
- Company logo and directory listing on the meeting website, in the online and print program, and the mobile app
- Opportunity for a preconference direct mailing to registered attendees (no e-mail)
- Recognition in the online agenda (for sponsored conference functions)
- One complimentary registration for attendance to all sessions and functions
- Recognition in general session walk in slides
Contact the EDUCAUSE Corporate Relations Team for more information about all of the sponsorship opportunities available during the 2016 Connect meetings.