Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
February 27–March 1, 2017
Serving and Succeeding Together: The Finance/IT Partnership
The Enterprise IT Summit is the place to network with over 200 IT and business operations professionals, who are focused on the strategic value of enterprise IT in higher eduation today.
Meshing finance with technology planning is as important as developing a financial plan alongside a facility master plan. The 2017 Summit will consider how CIOs and CFOs can work together to prioritize investments and understand the full cost and benefit of technology, the impact of cloud services on budget strategies, governance and decision-making related to IT spend, and what it really means to work across the institution in a collaborative relationship.
2017 Corporate Opportunities
Sponsors have the exclusive opportunity to participate and engage with attendees during the full program, which will include a combination of lecture-type sessions, Q&A, interactive sessions, and small discussion groups in addition to the opening reception. Industry involvement in the Enterprise IT Summit is limited to four Presenting Sponsors, and five Additional Sponsors. General corporate registrations to participate in the Summit are not offered, thus, the sponsoring companies will be provided exclusive access to this community.
Presenting Sponsors (only 4 available) $13,000 members
Present in collaboration with a current higher education client during a conference session. Articulate the issue, discuss the opportunity, and highlight how your implemented solution addressed the institution's need.
- Enterprise-wide communications: what can you learn from the vendor experience?
- Institutional strategic goals and project value: how can vendor partners help describe and communicate the connection between projects and strategic goals?
- Contract management: how to align contracts to be sure they support institutional mission
- Horror stories and fairy tales: big purchases that didn’t go well, ones that succeeded beautifully, and why
Presenting Sponsor benefits Include:
- Participation by one representative from each sponsor in a session as an opportunity to show their company's forward-focused thought leadership
- 3 full conference complimentary registrations for sponsor executives
- Logo on website, in conference communications, in the print program and on signage on site. Opportunity for collateral distribution via the tote/materials table on the related conference topic
- Opportunity to provide a direct mail piece (less those that opt out) to registered attendees pre or post Summit
Additional Sponsors (only 5 available) $3,500
Offering executive-level engagement with the Enterprise IT Summit attendees.
- 1 full conference complimentary registration for sponsor executive
- Logo on website, in conference communications, in the print program and on signage on site
Contact the EDUCAUSE Corporate Relations Team for more information about all of the sponsorship opportunities available during the 2017 Enterprise IT Summit.