Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Learning Technology Leadership Program
June 23–27, 2014
EDUCAUSE Institute Learning Technology Leadership Program
This EDUCAUSE Institute program is for professionals whose campus role involves the support and promotion of teaching and learning. Participants will develop leadership skills and abilities that will serve them both in current and future campus roles. Designed as a leadership immersion experience, the program is intense, with participants engaged in active learning experiences throughout the day and into the evening. Participants will:
- Hone strategic skills for influencing campus decision making and communicating with key constituencies
- Learn how to be "leaderful" in a variety of contexts and with different campus groups
- Develop your skills in building successful professional relationships and to participate in strategic innovation
- Discuss and enhance your abilities in a range of key leadership skills, such as managing budgets, refining presentation skills, and fostering inclusivity
- Learn practical skills for effective team management
Who Should Attend
Those who have implemented and supported the use of technology in teaching and learning and have significant experience in such areas as instructional design, instructional technology, learning support, e-learning, and e-scholarship and who aspire to a higher level of leadership in higher education, both formal and informal.
Please ensure you can answer yes to these questions before registering.
- Do you have experience in the use of technology in higher education teaching and learning?
- If you have experience in the field, do you aspire to a higher level of leadership in higher education, both formal and informal?
If you cannot answer yes to these two questions, please consider registering for the EDUCAUSE Institute Management Program.
During the Learning Technology Leadership Program You Will Learn…