Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
SANS Sydney 2012
SANS is pleased to be providing the following outstanding six-day, hands-on, immersion computer security, network audit, pen testing, and network forensics courses at SANS Sydney 2012, 12-20 November. Register by 3 October to get the best savings.
Choose from the following courses being held 12-17 November:
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials with evening Bootcamp (GSEC) taught by Eric Conrad, SANS Certified Instructor
- Security 560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GPEN) taught by Pieter Danhieux, SANS Certified Instructor
- Security 617: Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, and Defenses (GAWN) taught by Lawrence Pesce, PaulDotCom Enterprises
- Security 642: Advanced Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - NEW - taught by Kevin Johnson, SANS Senior Instructor
Also, being offered on 19-20 November:
- Audit 521: Meeting the Minimum: PCI/DSS 2.0: Becoming and Staying Compliant taught by Mark Hofman, SANS Certified Instructor
- Security 580: Metasploit Kung Fu for Enterprise Pen Testing taught by Pieter Danhieux, SANS Certified Instructor
SANS training is well-known for being relevant and pragmatic. All SANS instructors are industry leaders and experts who understand the challenges you face on a daily basis. Their real-world experience increases the practical value of the course material. Here are some comments from SANS' alumni:
"This is my 8th class with SANS and they just keep getting better." - Todd Beadle, Advance Auto Parts
"If you want to be good at something, learn from the best." - Adino Namchu, IntelleSecure
"SANS courses jump-start your knowledge and position you to do meaningful work upon course completion." - Eric Lorenz, Central Michigan University
Classes will be held at the Sydney Marriott Hotel.
To follow or tweet about this event, use hashtag #sanssydney. Follow SANS at http://twitter.com/SANSInstitute
Get the training you need to advance your career. Start making your training and travel plans now to join us for SANS Sydney 2012!
Contact email@example.com for further information.
See you in Sydney this November!
- Register & pay for any five- or six-day course by Wednesday 3 October 2012, to receive up to a $500.00 discount. (Five- and six-day courses are noted by **.)
- Register & pay for any five- or six-day course by Wednesday 17 October 2012, to receive up to a $250.00 discount. (Five- and six-day courses are noted by **.)
- No Refunds after Wednesday 24 October 2012.
- Discount applies to five- and six-day courses only.