Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Building on the innovation and commitment of today's educators, Next Generation Learning Challenges (NGLC) seeks to improve college readiness and completion through the applied use of information technology. By surfacing, scaling, and studying technology-enabled solutions, NGLC hopes to explore questions that span secondary and postsecondary education, such as:
- How do we better engage young people in learning and demonstrate its relevance to "real life" and their future aspirations?
- How do we personalize learning to simultaneously accelerate and deepen understanding and knowledge retention?
- How do we encourage persistence and completion in spite of the competing demands of students' lives?
- How can institutions and educational systems afford improvements in student success in light of flat or declining budgets?
To start that conversation and provide background on the first wave of challenges, EDUCAUSE has compiled the following resources. If you have a resource to contribute, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next Gen Tools: Blended Learning Classroom Design (July 23, 2014)
- Next Gen Tools: Competency Report (July 21, 2014)
- University of Michigan Physics Department: E2Coach (July 21, 2014)
- Chattanooga State Community College: U Do the Math Program (July 15, 2014)
- 7 Things You Should Know About CBE Tools (July 10, 2014)
- 1 of 38