Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Building on the innovation and commitment of today's educators, Next Generation Learning Challenges (NGLC) seeks to improve college readiness and completion through the applied use of information technology. By surfacing, scaling, and studying technology-enabled solutions, NGLC hopes to explore questions that span secondary and postsecondary education, such as:
- How do we better engage young people in learning and demonstrate its relevance to "real life" and their future aspirations?
- How do we personalize learning to simultaneously accelerate and deepen understanding and knowledge retention?
- How do we encourage persistence and completion in spite of the competing demands of students' lives?
- How can institutions and educational systems afford improvements in student success in light of flat or declining budgets?
To start that conversation and provide background on the first wave of challenges, EDUCAUSE has compiled the following resources. If you have a resource to contribute, please send it to email@example.com.
- Next Gen Tools: EAA Professional Development (August 26, 2014)
- Innovations Designed for Deeper Learning in Higher Education (August 21, 2014)
- Next Gen Tools: Pre-Service Teacher Learning Collaborative (August 20, 2014)
- Next Gen Tools: Degreein3 Math Modeling (August 8, 2014)
- Society for the Teaching of Psychology and the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee: U-Pace (August 6, 2014)
- 1 of 39