Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by Publications
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Teaching and Learning [x]
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (1)
"Blended Learning," also refered to as "Hybrid Learning," combines traditional face-to-face classrooom instruction with online learning. EDUCAUSE has a wide range of resources on this expansive topic in various formats.
- The Blended Learning Toolkit: A DIY Resource for Blended Learning Instructors and Designers, ELI Web Seminar, January 2012. This seminar provided a brief overview of the Blended Learning Toolkit before guiding participants on a tour and a discussion of each set of faculty resources. It also includes a brief summary of lessons learned in conducting an open, online course based on the BlendKit Course materials will also be shared.
- Evaluating the Implementation of Blended Learning Models in Large Enrollment Courses, ELI Annaul Meeting, February 2011. This presentation expands on design, development, and implementation of blended learning models, with details on ways in which the face-to-face and online sections of the courses were integrated.
- “Blended Learning: A Report on the ELI Focus Session” ELI White Paper, November 2010. This white paper is a synthesis of the key ideas, themes, and concepts that emerged from those sessions. The paper also includes links to supporting focus session materials, recordings, and resources
- “7 Things You Should Know About the HyFlex Course Model”, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, November 2010. HyFlex is a course design model that presents the components of hybrid learning in a flexible course structure that gives students the option of attending sessions in the classroom, participating online, or doing both. Students can change their mode of attendance weekly or by topic, according to need or preference.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Blended Learning
- Podcast: Joshua Kim on Building Relationships Between For-Profit and Non-Profit Institutions.
January 18, 2012
Joshua Kim is the director of learning and technology for the Master of Health Care Delivery Science Program at Dartmouth College. He also serves as an ECAR fellow and part-time blogger…
- Video Primers in an Online Repository for e-Teaching & Learning
December 28, 2010
Instructional Consulting presents Dr. Curt Bonk, Professor in Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University, in a video series addressing the design and best practices of Distance Educati…