Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by Publications
- EDUCAUSE Publications [x]
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Cybersecurity [x]
- Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies [x]
- Cloud Computing Policy (1)
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (1)
- Vendor Selection (1)
The EDUCAUSE/Internet2 Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC) has developed several cloud security resources. For additional resources, please consider visiting related topics such as Data Privacy, Data Security, or Risk Management.
- Cloud Computing Security
- Cloud Computing & Software as a Service (SaaS) - See section 11.6, item 5.
- Cloud Data Storage Solutions: Dropbox Security & Privacy Considerations (Note: Although this resource outlines security concerns and issues for Dropbox, the considerations can easily be applied to other products such as box.net, CrashPlan, Skydrive, and SpiderOak.)
- Data Classification Toolkit
- Data Protection Contractual Language
- Mobile Internet Device Security Guidelines
- Risk Management Framework
- Top Trends of Information Security and Privacy in Higher Education
EDUCAUSE Staff Picks
Cloud Security Debate: Cloud Now or Cloud How?, EDUCAUSE Review, December 2012.
Security Awareness and Communication in the C-Suite, EDUCAUSE Live!, October 1012.
7 Things You Should Know About Cloud Security, EDUCAUSE 7 Things You Should Know, September 2010.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Cloud Security
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Results
- What Campus Leaders Need to Know About Cloud Computing
April 14, 2011
This EDUCAUSE Executive Briefing explains "What Campus Leaders Need to Know About Cloud Computing". Cloud computing is a computing model in which technology resources are delivered o…