Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
- Presentations and Seminars [x]
The EDUCAUSE/Internet2 Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC) has developed several cloud security resources. For additional resources, please consider visiting related topics such as Data Privacy, Data Security, or Risk Management.
- Cloud Computing Security
- Cloud Computing & Software as a Service (SaaS) - See section 9.4, item 2e.
- Cloud Data Storage Solutions: Dropbox Security & Privacy Considerations (Note: Although this resource outlines security concerns and issues for Dropbox, the considerations can easily be applied to other products such as box.net, CrashPlan, Skydrive, and SpiderOak.)
- Data Classification Toolkit
- Data Protection Contractual Language
- Mobile Internet Device Security Guidelines
- Risk Management Framework
- Top Trends of Information Security and Privacy in Higher Education
EDUCAUSE Staff Picks
Cloud Security Debate: Cloud Now or Cloud How?, EDUCAUSE Review, December 2012.
Security Awareness and Communication in the C-Suite, EDUCAUSE Live!, October 2012.
7 Things You Should Know About Cloud Security, EDUCAUSE 7 Things You Should Know, September 2010.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Cloud Security
- Paper Is Out, Online Form Development Tools Are In
March 19, 2013
A session at the Midwest Regional Conference
Campus departments are looking to move their paper forms online. Many options exist for cloud no-code online forms development tools. Add this to existing enterprise solutions with online form and …
- Assessing Service Providers for Privacy, Security, and Business Continuity
October 13, 2010
A session at the EDUCAUSE 2010 Annual Conference
Today's IT market is replete with outsourcing, SaaS, cloud, and other third-party products. Before moving your critical data to another provider, how do you ensure they are secure? In this dis…