Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
- Presentations and Seminars [x]
Preparing the IT Organization for the Cloud, May 7, 2015.To help institutions understand and address these issues, the ECAR-CLOUD Working Group is developing a series of seven papers.
(Higher) Learning to Confidently Embrace the Cloud, EDUCAUSE Review Online, April 2015
Cloud Security Debate: Cloud Now or Cloud How?, EDUCAUSE Review, December 2012.
Security Awareness and Communication in the C-Suite, EDUCAUSE Live!, October 2012.
7 Things You Should Know About Cloud Security, EDUCAUSE 7 Things You Should Know, September 2010.
The Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC) has developed several cloud security resources. For additional resources, please consider visiting related topics such as Data Privacy, Data Security, or Risk Management.
- Cloud Computing Security
- Cloud Computing and Software as a Service (SaaS) - See section 9.4, item 2d.
- Cloud Data Storage Solutions: Dropbox Security & Privacy Considerations (Note: Although this resource outlines security concerns and issues for Dropbox, the considerations can easily be applied to other products such as box.net, CrashPlan, Skydrive, and SpiderOak.)
- Data Classification Toolkit
- Data Protection Contractual Language
- Mobile Internet Device Security Guidelines
- Risk Management Framework
- Top Trends of Information Security and Privacy in Higher Education
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Cloud Security
- Paper Is Out, Online Form Development Tools Are In
March 19, 2013
A session at the Midwest Regional Conference
Campus departments are looking to move their paper forms online. Many options exist for cloud no-code online forms development tools. Add this to existing enterprise solutions with online form and …
- Assessing Service Providers for Privacy, Security, and Business Continuity
October 13, 2010
A session at the EDUCAUSE 2010 Annual Conference
Today's IT market is replete with outsourcing, SaaS, cloud, and other third-party products. Before moving your critical data to another provider, how do you ensure they are secure? In this dis…