Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
The Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC) develops toolkits and other resources on various security issues, several of which deal with data security.
- Cloud Data Storage Solutions: Dropbox Security & Privacy Considerations
- Confidential Data Handling Blueprint
- Data Classification Toolkit
- Data Incident Notification Toolkit
- Data Protection Contractual Language: Common Themes and Examples
- Eight Steps to Secure Your Copier or Multi-Function Device (MFD)
- Guidelines for Data De-Identification or Anonymization
- Overview of Bro
- Security Tips for Traveling Abroad
- Sensitive Data Exposure Incident Checklist
- Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems: Security and Privacy Considerations
- Top Information Security Concerns for Campus Executives and Data Stewards
- Top Information Security Concerns for HR Leaders and Process Participants: Protecting Your HR Assets
- Top Information Security Concerns for Researchers: Protecting Your Intellectual Assets
Library Items on this Topic
Your search yielded no results
- Check if your spelling is correct, or try removing filters.
- Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually: "blue drop" will match less than blue drop.
- You can require or exclude terms using + and -: big +blue drop will require a match on blue while big blue -drop will exclude results that contain drop.