Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
Filter by Publications
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
The Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC) develops toolkits and other resources on various security issues, several of which deal with data security. Most resources are located in the Information Security Guide.
- Cloud Data Storage Solutions: Dropbox Security & Privacy Considerations
- Confidential Data Handling Blueprint
- Data Classification Toolkit
- Data Incident Notification Toolkit
- Data Protection Contractual Language: Common Themes and Examples
- Eight Steps to Secure Your Copier or Multi-Function Device (MFD)
- Guidelines for Data De-Identification or Anonymization
- Overview of Bro
- Security Tips for Traveling Abroad
- Sensitive Data Exposure Incident Checklist
- Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems: Security and Privacy Considerations
- Top Information Security Concerns for Campus Executives and Data Stewards
- Top Information Security Concerns for HR Leaders and Process Participants: Protecting Your HR Assets
- Top Information Security Concerns for Researchers: Protecting Your Intellectual Assets
Library Items on this Topic
Your search yielded no results
- Check if your spelling is correct, or try removing filters.
- Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually: "blue drop" will match less than blue drop.
- You can require or exclude terms using + and -: big +blue drop will require a match on blue while big blue -drop will exclude results that contain drop.